The Central Library, one of the important central facilities of the Institute, is a very rich source of knowledge in the form of textbooks, reference books, conference proceedings, back volumes, and non-book material such as CD-ROMs, audio tapes, video tapes, slides along with subscription to more than 231 current periodicals. Library is a member of DELNET (Developing Library Network) through which our library is connected to 4619 national libraries and 23 foreign libraries. DELNET provide online access to full text E-Journals in the field of Engineering, Management, Pharmacy and Education. DELNET also provide online access to CD ROMs, Video Recordings, Sound Recordings, Thesis/Dissertations, US Patents etc.
Following are the salient features of the central library:
- Well stocked Central Library for M.Ed., B.Ed. etc..
- Computerized Library with barcode system.
- Connected to 4619 national libraries and 23 international libraries through DELNET.
- More than 8091 books covering 1907 titles.
- 18 Journals and Magazines including 4 international periodicals.
- 16 Newspapers in English and Hindi language.
- Book Bank facility on one time nominal charges with additional book bank facility for SC/ST students.
- Availability of photocopy facility for students inside the library at reasonable charges.
- Normal Reading Room with capacity of 180 students and special reading room with capacity of 60 students with separate cabins for users.
- Facilities with high speed internet connectivity to access digital library.
- Qualified and competent staff to facilitate knowledge seekers.